it came in the mail

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
today we received a catalog from growers supply, holy cow they have everything you can think of if you want to grow in a greenhouse.
it covers from the small timer to the all out grower.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You know, I get that in the mail every year and I don't ever remember signing up for it or ever buying ANYTHING from them. Wish I knew where it came from.

However, I get 100's of weird things in the mail I never signed up for or requested. :rolleyes:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
vfem said:
You know, I get that in the mail every year and I don't ever remember signing up for it or ever buying ANYTHING from them. Wish I knew where it came from.

However, I get 100's of weird things in the mail I never signed up for or requested. :rolleyes:
yup it's one of those seed catalogs that sell your name and e-mail, but it is pretty cool catalog.... makes you think <what if I had the room>

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
glad i read your post before clicking that link Major, especially on my new laptop. A site that would sell email and address info would probably also have stuff to stick in the harddrive.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
vfem said:
I get 100's of weird things in the mail I never signed up for or requested. :rolleyes:
I once went on an 'ever so slightly spiteful' tangent and signed up my ex-brother-in-law for every free online thing I could find.; even went though the magazine section of the grocery and sent off the 'bill me later' subscriptions for every magazine I thought he'd hate.... :hide

Latest posts