It's been 2 1/2 Long years......

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, Boggy!

It will be great to learn about what you have been up to. What you have in your plans.

It is spring and it will be good to have you back!

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess my big news is that I now have a granddaughter. She'll turn 2-1/2 next week. When i'm not spoiling her I'm just playing with the chickens and garden. Pretty boring up here, but its a nice boring.

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey Steve.....Well, this is the first year, "since", that I've done any gardening. Had totally lost interest in everything the whole time I was in the 'deep end of the pool'.......Tried to keep my hands in the dirt, but just couldn't focus long enough at the time on ANYTHING. Done a LITTLE composting but not like I used to. The spring, "after", I put in two raised beds right off the patio so it would be closer to a water supply and for the last two years did the "on the dirt composting" in them. Got yeller onions, Georgia Collards, Cherokee Purple tomatoes (from the seeds you guys sent me in 2010....I couldn't believe they were still viable, but super glad they were), Crooked Neck squash and ONE Bell Pepper plant (had put out 4, but an unexpected frost came and....well, you know) in one of them. I really think I may be able to see it thru, this year.....that's the plan, anyway.

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hahahaha...KNOW what ya mean, double R.......My Babygirl (or as her MawMaw called her.....grandarlin') is fixin' (southern terminology) to turn 10. She "put" her PawPaw into the chicken raisin' "business" shortly after we lost her MawMaw. I'm just glad she didn't want an elephant.

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Speakin' of Babygirls and chickens, Double R.......This here is MY "boss"........She's holdin' Sadie......Yeah, she names ALL of them.

6615_212.jpg

Latest posts