Its begun...

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I joined the insanity, too, yesterday! Got my order from Bakers Creek last week and set up my shelves & lights and was trying hard, seriously :hu, to be patient. However, if everybody else is getting in gear... :weee

I've started some tomtoes, broccoli, basil, parsley and some flower seeds. Gonna head outdoors with the lettuce seed this afternoon.

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I can't start sowing veggie/flower seeds inside 'til the end of February...I envy those who can start planting now..... I do plan on starting a few tomato seeds from James Campbell soon.... I've got an itch to plant something right now..... I'm going to be planting some container Dahlias the middle of March....and some herb pots....Think Spring and good luck on your planting endeavors!!! Supposed to be 17 degrees today and 8 degrees tonight....tons of snow coming down....hardly planting weather....:/

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm kinda starting. I have my organic compost all worked in. I put up 2 trellis' for my blue lakes and scarlet runner beans. May put up a third if I can find the room.

Hoping next weekend I can get my husband to make me some tomatoe cages from that concrete reinforcement wire panel stuff. (Sure hopes he doesn't grumble too much!) Once I have those I can put them in and see how much space I have left or if I can squeese another tomatoe plant in! :D

I know I could be already planting but I've been doing alot of cleaning, repotting, trimming and stuff in my garden and just wanted to take it easy.

This weekend I will mark my calendar when to start planting certain things.

Mary

Latest posts