it's carol dees day

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, I like your new avatar!
You look even slimmer. :)
It must be firming or sagging .... LOL I am at same weight as last December. Up and down ALL year, going no place. Thank goodness not up, up, up!
And thanks for the compliment ;) dear Thistlebloom.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A belated birthday wish for you. Carol, you are the heart of TEG. You are warm, caring and one of the best people on this forum-or anywhere. There is so much love in your heart for other people, you are one of a kind. God carefully crafted you, breathed life into you and touched your heart, filling it with love and kindness. Happy Birthday, this day and every day.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
A belated birthday wish for you. Carol, you are the heart of TEG. You are warm, caring and one of the best people on this forum-or anywhere. There is so much love in your heart for other people, you are one of a kind. God carefully crafted you, breathed life into you and touched your heart, filling it with love and kindness. Happy Birthday, this day and every day.
:hugsDear Bay that was so sweet, I got misty :love

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just got back from the mountains where we have no reception and saw that I missed your Birthday Carol! Keep celebrating and enjoying it. Happy to call you friend.

Mary

Latest posts