Just a small disclaimer inserted......

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Since my psyche has been irreversible altered over the last 2 1/2+ years, I have a tendency to be a little bit "scattered", at times. From what I've researched, during that time, it's a "normal" process of redefining one's self and life after a traumatic and totally devastating loss. And according to the "experts", the process will never be completed. It'll ALWAYS be a "work" in progress (kinda like the road work on the interstate)......Soooooo, with that being said, SOMETIMES, ya just might have to "pay me no mind"...........Guess that 'bout covers it.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's ok Boggybranch. Been there.
It eventually all sort of comes back together (mostly) after a while.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Boggy, I lost my 91 year old dad a couple of years ago. I know that what I have gone through can't compare to what you have gone through, because my dad was old and very sick. It was a blessing when he finally went, in some ways. I can't imagine your journey, but it seems to have been a very courageous one. I applaud you for getting back on here after taking some time to allow yourself to feel and grieve. You have lots of support here. We're generally a very patient lot, too, as you have probably found out.:hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Boggy. I haven't suffered a loss like yours, but I am off the "normal" charts and a bit scattered too. Sounds like we are in some good company here! :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Heavens, that is nothing to worry about with us. We will take you just as you are. You where missed friend. And Normal... What exactly is *Normal*? For me scattered and absentminded IS normal. ;)

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Carol Dee said:
Good Heavens, that is nothing to worry about with us. We will take you just as you are. You where missed friend. And Normal... What exactly is *Normal*? For me scattered and absentminded IS normal. ;)
Glad to hear that......cause I resemble that remark, a lot. LOL