Kaiser pharmacy or ?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just called our Kaiser pharmacy to order a prescription refill. I got press 1 to see if you qualify for your free "I have fallen, and can't get up" gismos. Press 1 to hear an offer for a new mortage. Press 1 to hear an offer for a new car. Press 1 to hear an offer for HO insurance. ETC. ............ I was never able to get through to the pharmacy after 3 different tries today. New reality of obamacare or ??????????? :he

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't blame Obama; just a new marketing ploy. (And a plot to drive us senior citizens crazy) You can always press 0 to get a person to talk to.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nah, its the companies paying to place their ads onto the telephone holding pattern.

Wish I could have Kaiser - but they won't allow us since we're an hour away from the nearest facility.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just called our Kaiser pharmacy to order a prescription refill. I got press 1 to see if you qualify for your free "I have fallen, and can't get up" gismos. Press 1 to hear an offer for a new mortage. Press 1 to hear an offer for a new car. Press 1 to hear an offer for HO insurance. ETC. ............ I was never able to get through to the pharmacy after 3 different tries today. New reality of obamacare or ??????????? :he
New reality. Seems just about any time I place a call to any company I get to listen to there sales pitch for things I did not call about and do not need. It is a shame humans no longer answer phones.

Latest posts