Larissa's Russian Beauty

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I seem to be the only one that had Russian Beauty with not much flavor. They are prolific, meaty, but don't seem to have any sweetness or flavor. I wonder if it's my climate or soil? All my other heirlooms, Early Girls, and Sungold have great flavor as usual.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I seem to be the only one that had Russian Beauty with not much flavor. They are prolific, meaty, but don't seem to have any sweetness or flavor. I wonder if it's my climate or soil? All my other heirlooms, Early Girls, and Sungold have great flavor as usual.

Mary
Oh, no. Mine are so sweet!

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been talking about your tomato after seeing Cat's picture of your Russian Beauty with a tomato growing friend in England. I just had to tease him a little, if Cat sends me a dozen or so I'll share with him. Bonds formed between gardeners are strong and always will be, no matter what.

Annette
Hi Annette, did you ever send them to your friend in England? Do you think he would send some to Holland?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Annette, did you ever send them to your friend in England? Do you think he would send some to Holland?
Do you want some of Larissa's Russian Beauty tomatoe seeds? I can send those too. Let me know. I'm about to send out the envelope.

Mary

Latest posts