Like to Make Fun

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
of those catalog models?

We got all of that important "mail" before Christmas. As we are tossing it out, I just caught this one and laughed out loud!

What might be the inner dialog of the models ( or, those working around them ;)?

karen_kindlephoto-4987531.jpg

Click to read:
karen_kindlephoto-5149699.jpg
Steve

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not a babushka... which is a knit or spun cloth then folded in half into a triangle then worn on the head with the ends knotted under the chin. That fur piece on the head is likely a rabbit or some other fur bearing animal skin. The sun glasses she is holding is to keep her from squinting from the bright sun. Hmmm, Green grass, bushes blooming so why am I dressed like this and holding sun glasses, Is it summer or winter ?:idunno

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what that kind of hat is called. There don't seem to be earflaps, so it's not an unshanka (what most of us usually think of as a "Russian" hat) It almost looks like what you would get if you took a Astrakhan (civilian style, without the bag) and didn't push the top in. Either that, or something Tibetan (to be honest, what it most resembles to me are all of those "yeti scalps" I've seen pictures of that are held in various Tibetan and Nepalese lamaseries

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
She sure is a slouchy little thing. Perhaps from the weight of being so horribly overdressed for the season.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cute girl. I'd guess what, maybe 15?

So what is her motivation as a model? Does her Mom have the AC set real low so she went outside to warm up? Does she not want to give the cold shoulder to her boyfriend but he hasn't shown up yet? Does she have the flu and just can't get warm? I can't tell if that is a wistful look or she is just tired.

Latest posts