Little easy bean Network

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Has everyone gotten their packets together to return seeds the way the network works? I know some have.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have to get mine in the mail this weekend. keep forgetting to get the padded envelope to send them to Russ. this weekend they will get shipped out! i promise!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Apothacary drawer
apothacary drawer.JPG

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW! i'd love to find a drawer set like that for all the seeds i have collected over the years! i keep saying to my dh i either want one of those blueprint chests or a card catalog chest of drawers to store my stuff in neatly.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I really like that Smart Red!

Only, it needs an easier to spell name.... :p

Seed Exhibition and Storage Box?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I really like that Smart Red!
Only, it needs an easier to spell name.... :p
Seed Exhibition and Storage Box?

You are right, as usual, Marshallsmyth.

It was offered in a pm (conversation). That's the reason for the photo being posted. It would'a been hard to describe, and we all know what a picture is worth.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is downright cool, Red! :cool:

Chickie'sMoma, I've seen where public libraries that were opening seed lending libraries were repurposing their archaic card catalogs to keep the seeds in. I wonder if an ordinary gardener could be so lucky as to get their hands on one? Would probably take a lot of time faithfully scouring Craigslist for that one!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
actually, i've come across them on occasion at antique stores in this area. they just want much more than i would like to pay. i should check with a friend who does antiquing. i'm sure she must have one hiding in her barn from all the years she had been collecting, or she has a connection to someone needing to sell one!

the other problem is where could i put it or get it into my 'antique' house! (house built in 1902 and has some small doors). i do have a very old, home built small wooden tool chest that i think belonged to my FIL. it has those low drawers and i just didn't think of using it for my seeds till now! it's been hiding under the stairway all this time. :p

Latest posts