Look what I found!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I must have over 100 bottles of fine wine, yet I drink vodka. It is a big faux pas to tip the owner of a business, so instead of cash I get bottles of good wine. Once a client asked me how I liked the wine she gave me, when I said I made sangria with it, I thought she pass out. My favorite wine is dirt cheap and only made in the fall by Brotherhood winery called Holiday. it is a spiced wine you heat up and drink hot.
When you finally visit TomCat Daylily Farm you can regift me a couple of your fine whites.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We like output wine here too. Don't have it too often but I do enjoy it.

@Nyboy we have a local spiced wine called witches brew that is very good warmed up too. Those spiced wines make a really good wine jelly if you're looking for something to help you whittle your stock people down. an appetizer. Very simple recipe too.

That is of course after you visit Catjac ;)

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had the witches brew on a wine tour since it was late enough in the year so the winery was serving it warmed. We liked it and served it at our wedding as an option since we were married in December. Had it warmed too just like we had it. It went crazy fast!!! Everybody really liked it.

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I volunteer as a bartender at the local Fraternal Order of Eagles, where one lady always orders wine with cranberry juice, and a shot of soda water. I guess that's spritzer like..

Yes, BC's Okanagan, has been producing some wonderful award winning wines. Here on the Island, some areas have a great micro-climate for growing grapes. I would like to do a tour of the vineyards some summer. Just not sure how I would make it back home..lol

Latest posts