Looking for a white rose, ++++!

Dixiedoodle

Leafing Out
Reaction score
that is a long rambler/ climber, that has a heavy scent, that can be used to cut and bring into the house... Is there one??? Am I asking to much.?

I am building a chicken coop. It will be barn red with white trim. I want to landscape the outside of the run and have a white rose (see above) growing over the enclosed run..

Thank you

Lalaith

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Climbing Iceberg is a very nice one as well. Even I can't kill it...

mom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Lalaith said:
Climbing Iceberg doesn't get very big and depending on your location can be a disease magnet.

NCCountrygirl - let me know where you are and I can get you in touch of people in your area who would be more than happy to give you suggestions.

nccountrygirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
NCCountrygirl - let me know where you are and I can get you in touch of people in your area who would be more than happy to give you suggestions.

Sorry, I'm confused, help with what?

mom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
nccountrygirl said:

Sorry, I'm confused, help with what?
help with picking out an easy care rose for your area

Lalaith

Leafing Out
Reaction score
mom said:
Lalaith said:
Climbing Iceberg doesn't get very big and depending on your location can be a disease magnet.

I suppose your location must be an important determinant. My Climbing Iceberg was over nine feet on a pillar, very full, and never had a problem, other than being a buffet for my little goat. :)

DDRanch

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Sallie Holmes would be a good choice, I think. I planted 2 a couple of months ago (got them from Jackson Perkins) and they are growing and blooming like crazy.

Anne