Looking for birdhouse gourd seeds

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
or info on a good source for them. I should have made the gourd festival, right Carol? Maybe this year.

jmk3482

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I've got about 40 seeds that I bought a couple years ago. I don't know if they're any good. I planted a few this year to see if they'll grow; that was just last weekend so they haven't germinated yet. If you want some of these seeds, PM me and I can send you some. Or you can check ebay. That's where I bought them originally.

justinszoo

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I have some extra. I got them from a lady off my local freecycle. They started great. If u still need some I would b more than glad to send some ur way.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thank everybody.
Thanks Carol for the link again.
Can't wait to see you soon!!!

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got both envelopes in the mail today ladies. Thank you for your kindness and I will let you know how they come along. I'm excited to try them. My sil told me that I should plant them on a fence. What do you guys think???

justinszoo

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I like to plant all of my gourds on a fence. It looks really pretty in the fall and helps them to develop evenly. No rotting or discolored spots.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
thats what I'll do then.
I'm also wanting laddle gourds or something like that-I found seeds online so hope to get them too.

Latest posts