Looking for trades...

sred98

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wandered over from BYC and thought I would see if anyone is interested in trading seeds. I have a TON, and most are harvested from my garden. If they are from a store/mail order, I will tell you.

I am really looking for some veggies this year. Specifically artichokes that will be hardy to zone 6/7, Chinese eggplant, ali baba watermelons.

I am also looking for Ipomoea macrorhiza seeds...desperately! I had some years ago and lost them in a move.

I've got numerous things to trade...blackberry lily seeds, cypress vine seeds, columbines (asst. colors-just ask), seashell cosmos, asst. old fashioned hollyhocks, and just too much to mention. Mostly old-fashioned cottage type plants.

Look forward to trading with y'all!

Shelly

ShadyGlade

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I have some white eggplant, don't know if it is Chinese. I have an insane amount of veggie seeds. I have a large selection of melons & squashes I could trade if you are interested?

me&thegals

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hi--we have a seed train going over here, too, that you can find in this section. Welcome!

lelag

Sprout
Reaction score
I don't have any seeds for Ipomoea macrorhiza which is also called Moodflower but I got some last year from seed savers exchange, you might try there.

Latest posts