Loosing my mind

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, Here is a little glimpse into my summer. Our DD is graduating High School May 17th, then we are having her graduation party, the end of June we will become grandparents again, following that we will have a small wedding ceremony on our property for the new parents. In August, our youngest will move away to college, and then in September, we will be grandparents again. (two of our girls are pregnant) Lord help me this year.
It's hard to believe this time last year I couldn't even move my left arm to feed myself. I'm glad the kids decided to wait until this year to run me ragged!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh wow. What happened to your hand? I've been absent.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@AMKuska I had shoulder surgery last year to fix a torn labral, drain a cyst, and shave off bursitis. I was in a sling for almost 4 months. It's all good now. It's like I never had any problems with my shoulder. Once in a while I do get stiff and sore though, but I expect that to be a little normal.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Nyboy newlyweds are not moving in. They have their own place and he will be back to work soon. Just waiting on the phone call for the interview. It's going to be a crazy summer that's for sure. But like I said, I'm glad they all waited until I healed from the surgery.

Latest posts