Louisiana

Kristina

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm in south louisiana...bout 2 hours SOUTH of new orleans. :)

RedStickLA

Sprout
Reaction score
:frow HI,

I am from :coolsun South Louisiana...from the Baton Rouge area.

Mitzi :bouquet

Yogiman

Sprout
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I came over from BYC as if I didn't have enough problems already. Just what I needed was another addiction. I am torn between my passion for raising poultry and gardening, which would explain why I have them together. I am just outside of Sulphur, 15 miles from the Texas line. I have a big garden and an ever expanding flock. I live on 3 acres where crawfish, fireants, moles, and tallow trees are king. So glad to see so many screen names that I recognize.

BeckyLa

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm in the north central, almost into Arkansas. Hi BayouChica! Does anyone know if we have a fall planting season here? Should I try planting tomatoes and potatoes come September?

rwinsouthla

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm in South Louisiana between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, specifically, south of Gonzales along the river road. Love to garden AND I have chickens. Wanting to get a dairy cow and maybe a couple of hogs.

Take care!!!

jomoncon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I was just searching this forum to find Louisiana, and finally found this thread. I'm in New Orleans, in the middle of the city, and have both chickens & a garden. My garden consists of 4 4x8 raised beds, 3 2x12 raised beds, 7 earth boxes and several fruit trees. It's amazing how much you can squeeze into a 20x80 area with a little careful planning!

Jo-Ann
In the Gentilly area of New Orleans.

Latest posts