Mad as a hatter....

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thought I would share this - made me chuckle

A few days ago, one of my dogs started with diaheria. I started him on the probiotic that I had just gotten for the cow. Yesterday afternoon I had been out working in the heat for a while when my roommate let the dogs out. I saw Gilligan over in the corner doing his business and made a note to go over in a little while to see if things had cleared up any.
An while later, I'm wandering around in that corner of the yard muttering 'Gilligan... WHERE did you go???" (with Gilligan following around behind me wondering what I'm up to) and I look up and see my roommate standing by the fence staring at me like I had finally gone COMPLETELY around the bend...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder what dog owners think about self-image.

My neighbor has a big dog. She's always in the backyard with her scooper. People over visiting, there she is with her scooper.

Maybe lucky for her, visitors are usually family. I've decided that she really doesn't want to be acknowledged by the neighbor guy until she's doing something different ...

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
What we don't do for our critters! I have wondered what kind of impression I make on all the people driving by my yard, as I wander around in concentric circles, plastic bag in hand, looking for Penny poop.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's funny Cane!

One of the neighbors had some posh, out of the area, friends-of-friends drop by to say hello. They were scoping out the area for a possible move. They had their sophisticated 9 year old daughter with them in the car.
Meanwhile, as they were pulling up the drive the neighbors countryfied 9 year old was scampering about the yard on doo-doo dooty. The girl in the car asked what the neighbor girl was doing. "Oh, she's picking up dog poo" answered my neighbor.
The posh girl had a horrified expression my neighbor told me, as we laughed about it.
Oh, to get the picture clearly, the neighbors use plastic dog-doo bags over a hand to do the pick up. Up close and personal!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of my little dogs if famous for this! I can be searching for him....do you think he would make a sound? I turn around, and there he is! Gotta love them!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't looking for Gilligan - I was looking for his poo.
But to someone across the yard it probably looked like I was searching in the short grass for a 40lb dog ... The fact that he was right behind me just made me look a little crazier.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
too funny my ava is a little houdini one minute gone the next minute next to me, like where did you come from...and visa versa...
and the yard is mowed...go figure

Latest posts