Mail order pills????

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Four months ago DW and I decided that we would order some "dietary supplement pills" on-line from a vitamin company. She has tried just about everything to get rid of a skin condition. She had a conversation with the dermatologist during her last Dr. appointment and he said it may not hurt to try some of the stuff that is available as dietary supplements.

Anyway we ordered one bottle of 50 ($18 and free shipping) tablets. They delivered promptly and she started taking one a day. We charged the order on Mastercard. After taking them for 50 days we decided not to order any more. When we got our MC statement we found that the company charged our account $89. I called MC and they removed the charges. A week later a bottle of some other kind of pills arrived. Another $89.00 charge. Again I called MC and the charges were dropped again. I have been trying like crazy to find a way to contact this company to stop the madness. I cant find the official name of the company nor a telephone number. All i Have is a PO box number on the package that was shipped. We received another bottle of some kind of "will solve all of your health problems" pills this morning and I'm sure there will bw another $89.00 charge. I asked the post office if there is an address associated with this shipment and they said only a PO box number.

We are in the process of getting new credit cards and a different account number so that the number the company is charging is no longer valid. MasterCard has been very helpful throughout this mess. I know we did a silly thing by ordering from a company with almost no information about them - and giving them out credit card number.

Any suggestions out there on what we should do in the future if these packages keep getting delivered? We don't want any more "dietary supplements" !!!!!

I know, Waaa waaa waaa. But I don't like to get involved in these things.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
You've done what you need to do, contact Mastercard. Hopefully by now they have cancelled that card number so you won't get hit with any new charges. You might have legitimate automatic payments going to that card, have you chatted with MasterCard about that. We have two different credit cards, about every two years one gets compromised so we need to get new card numbers. Those automatic payments, like Amazon, can be a problem though they are used to dealing with the situation. They just let us know that card is no longer valid so we use the new one. I'd rather do that than o through a bank account.

I personally would not trust those pills to be what they claim to be. Why should they be honest about that? If you haven't ordered them you have no legal obligation to return them or anything, just trash them.

If you wish you could contact local law enforcement about it, it is fraud after all. They may take a report but maybe not even that much. It's too common and they probably can't do anything about it anyway.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you can't get in touch with the company, as they should have a customer service phone number somewhere on their packages, I'd say it definitely is a scam. You can also report their P.O Box number to the USPS and report it as mail fraud. They will investigate and shut it down if it is. I had to do this once over a fraudulent medical "bill" my Dad got. If I remember right, you can find more info on the usps.gov website.

Latest posts