Major About Your Feet

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A while back you posted about having a machine measure your feet then tell you what inserts to buy. I believe it was Dr Scholls. You felt they really helped your feet. That was a while ago can you give a longer time use up date?

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good thought, Nyboy. The front sole of my right foot has begun to ache. Just aches and when driving back and forth from OR to San Jose Calif, it was quite bothersome.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Majorcatfish currently is otherwise indisposed as he is trying to extract his foot out of Giligan's posterior. He will gladly offer a reply when he returns from a major catastrophe at work while he was busy dealing with his own home minor boo boo. Stay tuned ! :caf

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
okay okay yes dr scholls has a machine that you step on <without your shoes on> and you do what it tells you to do. once done it tells you what type of custom fit orthotic inserts to purchase.. no cutting to fit just slide them in. they cost 49.99 but well worth it my feet have never been happier, they last from 4-6 months of course walking on concrete floors 4 months is about average..

remember to keep the receipt take a photo of it showing the inserts and go on line to dr.scholl website and once you find the rebate link upload the photo fill out the info and you get 10.00 back in the mail..
most all wally worlds have in the pharmacy area....

Latest posts