majors 2016 garden..

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
The purple peacock and calabrese broccoli were from someone else. I think I sent you some pole beans and brandywine black tomato seed.

I really enjoy your updates, Major. Your raised beds look so nice and orderly. I love it!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
The purple peacock and calabrese broccoli were from someone else. I think I sent you some pole beans and brandywine black tomato seed.

I really enjoy your updates, Major. Your raised beds look so nice and orderly. I love it!
you are right my fault.. your brandywine tomatoes are doing great...the broccoli belongs @Chickie'sMomaInNH see what happens when you hit the double nickel the mind starts slipping..

going to be starting everyone's beans here soon ....

the property is now mowed the winter fuzz is gone nice and green now. dw returned from her outing and brought me my birthday present a box of garden tractor parts.

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom and everyone else will love this carrot... only found out about a second ago...

the running carrot....
and the yellow carrot ...hummmm more flossing?
Running.jpg

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: took the girls for their morning walk noticed a couple branches hanging low that bugged me while mowing yesterday, ok got the loppers trimmed them back. 2 hours later finished trimming the whole property line. still have some chainsaw work ,but can be next weekend....it's still my double nickel weekend....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I planted 6 Clara eggplants outside. The Highlander peppers I started way later. I don't know why I did that. :he I only started 4 thinking I over start too many all the time. So I transplanted those also. Two days later, the dog, I suspect broke 2 from the stem! When you over plant, you have too many and when you underplant, you don't have enough. :( Hoping the 2 remaining ones will do well.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I planted 6 Clara eggplants outside. The Highlander peppers I started way later. I don't know why I did that. :he I only started 4 thinking I over start too many all the time. So I transplanted those also. Two days later, the dog, I suspect broke 2 from the stem! When you over plant, you have too many and when you underplant, you don't have enough. :( Hoping the 2 remaining ones will do well.

Mary

Dog? I thought you were dog free. (Maybe it's code for someone you don't want to mention...? )

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score