Making it a Little Easier On Myself

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rusty was a house rabbit when I offered him good care in return for fertilizer. He is not a digger so there was no problem with him in the cage. He was locked securely in his pen each night for protection from wild varmints. That probably would have been the time he'd get restless and try digging. You could put wire on the bottom of the fencing and keep yours from digging.
Belle and Rusty.JPG

In the winter Rusty lives in the chicken coop above the flock. Warm, safe, and easy to care for at the same time as the chickens. He really seems to love the exercise in his outdoor home allows.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
o_O Don't let her know, Lucky. o_O

:idunno She's had the cats for years being fed on rabbit food and kept like as if they were rabbits, but we like being kind and not telling her. :idunno

:hide I think I'm gonna need something better than this chair!!! :hide

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wish! Rabbit food is cheaper than cat food. Keep looking, so lucky, the rabbit is in the cage somewhere. Look for the long ears.

Nope, Bell is just there to visit a bit with Rusty. She's not eying Rusty's kind of food with favor.

AND just for the record, Bell IS NOT MY CAT! :rant I've never claimed her and never will. Just because I have fed her, doctored her, and cleaned up after her for the past 9 years doesn't make her mine. :fl I keep hoping she will go home soon. :fl

Latest posts