Maybe You want a Greenhouse but I . . .

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
. . . want a Tree House!

12 Unusual and Creative Tree Houses

I'm not sure how many of these are actually beyond the design stage but ever since I was a little kid in the willow tree down the road - :rolleyes: - I've wanted a tree house.

Follow the link for the Lifepod Tree House and see where the architect thinks it could be sited ;).

Watching my greenhouses jolted by gusts to 53mph today! It was a difficult day especially since the sun was bright and shining. The temperature climbed waaaay up under the plastic and I was afraid to open it up for venting :/! Wonder how a tree house would have fared . . .

Steve :cool:

msbear

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
AWESOME :ep

I totally dig

***off designing my treehouse***

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I went to a botanical garden once (in Fla) that had a display of tree houses. Let me tell you, they were really cool. A couple of them were nicer than my house!! What a fun idea, instead of a deck- you could have a tree house!

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have always loved those types of tree houses for adults.
Heck I would't even mind a kids' type.
My neighbor has a tree house with a zipline running from it to a huge tree and its a great little set up.
I want one with lights and the whole shebang, how cool would that be to hang out in.
I guess I will have to settle for the garden shed I am building as my own personal space.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shed, Natalie?

xxxxClickHerexxxx

i thought that one kind of took the cake :cool:!

Steve
who will look for the title of a book with a photograph that set him off a dozen years ago to realize something of a dream . . . okay, I'd change the genders from this quote: "I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden, doing whatever the hell I want." ~ Robin Chotzinoff - and hang it above the door.