Message from Marshall

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
TEG Friends, Marshall asked me to relay a message. He is having tecnical problems and will be back as soon as he can.
Looks like I can be the go between until he is up and running. :)

Hi Carol,
I have not been able to get into the easy garden forum since last night. It looks like it might be a problem with my satellite dish or something technical, maybe cookies or some settings problem. My email here works, but both my google browser and my ie9 browser give me those unable to find dns server messages. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.
I haven't been cooped up or anything have I? Don't think I did anything that would get me in trouble like that.

Anyway, could you put up a post letting folks know I'm having technical problems and can't get in? Appreciate it! Anything important could you copy paste and email it to me, then you could copy paste my reply back?

I may be going to San Francisco tomorrow to get my tooth worked on, probably pulled.

Thank you so much!

Marshall

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hope he gets back soon. I always find his posts both informative and amusing.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
NO! NO! NO! Not TEG without Marshall!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Fix that glitch Marshall, and get back here to us!!! And I hope your trip to the dentist is as pain free as possible. ;)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wish we could be of some help. I have trouble with IE9 acting up all the time, but this sounds different.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, just go out at 3 AM and shoo away those pesky Big Foot kids away from your satalite dish that they are playing with like a frisbee. Then let out a holler to their Mama to ground them for a while to stop their tomfoolery. That should fix your problem intantly.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
bobm said:
Marshall, just go out at 3 AM and shoo away those pesky Big Foot kids away from your satalite dish that they are playing with like a frisbee. Then let out a holler to their Mama to ground them for a while to stop their tomfoolery. That should fix your problem intantly.
:yuckyuck
Marshalls reply

Ha! Tell BobM the bigfoot kids all went down to the Florida keys to film a new movie about swampmonsters. It's definitely not the Bigfoot kids nor their cousins. Last we heard, the bigfoot kids cousins are down in Baja catching some rays. They took my favorite chaise lounge without even asking!

Actually, soon as I get the nerve, I'm going to try a safe mode troubleshoot restart. The regular safe mode restart did change the error code to 105, then back to 324. That gave me a clue that the safe mode restart is in the right direction. The safe mode troubleshoot restart is more complicated. Gonna read some more on it, and then try it!

Marshall...yes, I even miss BobM and SeedCorn! ...always pickin on me! Lol!

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ya know marshall, you could always move in with your Australian girlfriend...just sayin' :hide Or maybe I should just STFU. :duc

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Problem with that is Australia has WICKEDLY tough import laws. They'd turn all his seeds to dust at customs and we'd lose a ton of genetic diversity to the boots of some "shrimp on the bah-bi pour me anotha Fosta's" enforcer.

I get why they do it, but geez are their laws TOUGH!!!!

Latest posts