Miss Everyone

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I first checked in this morning I got an error and had to try back later.
I guess everyone is getting the same thing? Or maybe everyone just wore themselves completely out this weekend.

See yall soon..
:frow

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh... didn't even think to remember it. :rolleyes: Just got a scary little red box telling me I had an error. I logged out and back in - same error. I figured there was something going on with the site and went on to facebook for a while.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Try to check the numbers on those error messages. Sometimes the operating system folks of microsoft or apple need to be informed.

Says 4 dumpcats. Can we think of a better name than dumpcats? :) Sanitation engineering grounds security patrol cats?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: You sound like my boss. He's always saying 'ITS NOT A DUMP! It's a sanitary landfill!"

Cougan is the only one who has ever done anything even remotely close to 'grounds security patrol; he was an adult when I brought him home. All the girls were in various stages of kitten infancy and have been completely useless - and I'd be lost without them.

They're so cute when they're little
8721_71_peeking.jpg

They're such brats when they're grown
8721_ratatat_11311.jpg

Maybe something like Prickle-feet Purr Technicians in charge of Dust Bunny Elimination

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I don't mean to scare the TEG cats but I got an email from my ISP just minutes after turning on the 'puter and doing some internet things. It said, "you may have a bot."

I opened the McAffee internet security page and did a scan. It said, "critical needs" & "not so critical needs."

Their technician took over for me and now everything is working fine. I'm surprised that TEG recognized me when I showed up the 2nd time, today. I thought McAffee would have eaten my cookies after dunking me in the anti-bot-ics!

Steve

Latest posts