Morning's Across the World

Madhouse Pullet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
20210118_084846.jpg

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten up early in the mornings but today I got up at 6 and let the chickens out at 7 it was a beautiful morning the first one in awhile without frost. During the spring and summer I get up early to look after the garden but I’d forgotten how much I loved getting up and seeing the sunrise. I didn’t think to take a picture but I’ll try to post one tomorrow. Mostly sunny and a high of 53 here!

Madhouse Pullet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten up early in the mornings but today I got up at 6 and let the chickens out at 7 it was a beautiful morning the first one in awhile without frost. During the spring and summer I get up early to look after the garden but I’d forgotten how much I loved getting up and seeing the sunrise. I didn’t think to take a picture but I’ll try to post one tomorrow. Mostly sunny and a high of 53 here!
Any luck getting a picture today? :)

Madhouse Pullet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
No such luck. I woke up to a downpour yesterday and it’s very overcast today. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear though so I’ll try to get one then.
Its supposed to rain here today :( weather was getting to the 70°s 🌞 then it went back down to the 50°s 🥶 but we need the rain so I can't complain.

Latest posts