Mother nature gets the last laugh....

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
For 20 years I pulled weeds along a chain link fence that surrounds my business (storage units). One day, I saw that mother nature had planted me some daisys....so I figure, I should plant things along that fence, instead of weeding. A couple years go by and I plant all my "extras" from the garden along the fence. Once it grew in, it looks pretty nice. The kicker is- and the part where I can hear mother nature giggling...all these plants have sent seeds down my aisles, where the storage buildings are. So, now I have tons of weeds and flowers growing along the edges of my buildings- which I have to pull!! Maybe I should have left well enough alone??

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well, think of it as a revenge/power statement. You spent alot of time foil MN's weeds that she thought she'd get revenge.... {evil laugh comes out of nowhere}

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
If Mother Nature wants weeds between the storage units, may as well give them fertilizer and water them. Just pick the flowers before they go to seed. Sounds like Mother Nature's giving you flowers.

:bouquet