My Christmas Present!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Look what my son brought me!

Stove.JPG

We put it in the storage room for now. Now I will be motivated to build a platform, put lattice strips up the walls, cover with hardiboard and tile or put up rock. So excited!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Job DS ;) Is this the son that was working in IA? That wood stove would get lots of use up here. Brrr.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
you need a wood stove in TX?!? is this going to be in an outdoor space?

Nope, in the house.:love

Yippee! A woodstove! My favorite heat source. :love

Which day of the Texas year will you use it Bay?

If I already had it installed....TOMORROW NIGHT! It will be a high of 76* tomorrow, then drop to 22* tomorrow night. :thAnd it's going to hang in the 20's for about 4 days/nights. :ep

Looks like a good one, who is it made by? I see the electric cord, a fan is nice!

Good for your boy!

Don't know what the mfg is, there's a tag on the back I'll have to take a closer look at.

Didn't your husband veto wood stove ? Something about trailers burning fast

Nah, it's just his job to always say NO! But deep down, he knows he's going to capitulate.

Well I'm happy you're happy! Your son seems to know you very well or else he listens carefully. ;)

Mary

Oh he knows me! He is amused by my antics, I think secretly he is glad to have a wacko Mom.

Good Job DS ;) Is this the son that was working in IA? That wood stove would get lots of use up here. Brrr.

That's the one. He had another offer to go back to Iowa and turned it down. :lol: He's taking off until after the first of the year. He works a LOT of hours when he's on a job, sometimes 12 hour/7 days.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay I love reading about how happy you are in new home. I know family had a lot to do with the move
Yeah and we got even MORE family! When we started this, we had one grand daughter. The day we closed on selling out old house, we hurried to Jacksonville, Tx and arrived 45 minutes before the birth of our second grand daughter, she'll be 2 in February. We had a third grand daughter born in September! She's 3 months old. We are loving this!

Latest posts