My Colorado Garden: 2009

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
Thanks everyone :D

As for the silvermound, it might be the same color, but wormwood gets taller I think.
They're both varieties of artimesia.

Beautiful pics!!! I love the delphinium, but I've never been able to get it to do well around here.

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
the pictures are great everything looks wonderful and the baby grapes look like mine ! whoo hooo I have baby grapes

also I wondered what that stuff your duck was in ..I have it growing everywhere..think it is just so pretty! I was given one tiny piece and three years later I have a stunning cover plant that really is pretty easy to control! so it is called bishop's weed! thanks for naming one of my unnamed!

pretty duck lovely garden

thanks so much for sharing :)

mrsengeseth

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I came specifically looking to see a thread b you zilla! Was looking for some inspiration for my garden and ideas to keep my girls outta stuff! Love the cages.

mrsengeseth

Leafing Out
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
Hi! How are the chicks?
there was a massacre. the neighbor cats got into my chick hutch a few nights back. maybe a raaccoon. i am prretty sure of the cats though. I had given away five of them already, and only kept five. it was pretty sad. so i think i will stick with the big girls i have for now. sigh.

And i am ft knoxing the whole flippin prop[erty over the course of the next few weeks, so until then, i will wait to get more littles.

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone :D

I want to find some large decorative bird cages. The ducks just got in to my container with zucchini in it. I didn't know their little necks could stretch that far!!!.

Latest posts