My Dad The Enabler

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I can't believe you would even consider for 1 minute getting another vehicle that needs work! What's wrong with you?! :smackYou are much smarter than that! Just concentrate on getting your truck fix. That alone should take up some of your time and a lot of your money. :D

Mary

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Well that's rotten, dishonest bastards got took advantage of you. With that truck~you have to find out where it~the Deal stands~If no money is expected from you~and the time line for completion!

It may be time to have that truck brought home With all it's parts.

And this friend, of course~no friend at all tho he needs a 2X4 up side his head,we can't do that any longer, he can go the hell grinning and forgotten.

That Truck can be taken care of~too bad the money lost, but~
--------------------
An agreement for repair, can be written up, This much work, for this amount of money, completed in this time line~ "from now on"
---------------------

Off the subject~a friend and I owned Paint and Metal Arts~a custom paint and body shop years ago( Torrance, California)~lost track of each other~he was a real artist as a Body Man, I was the painter~learned a lot from him~tried to find him, but~ We brought back to Perfection an early VW for Vasic Polack hoping to get the work from his dealerships. We did it for a song. He put it on display at his showroom~but had no intention ever to send work from one of he businesses. Too bad~long ago`

Get your Truck back! I'd like to know how it goes~

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2017-4-27_13-34-49.png

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Na, ain't that far off. Is it at your house? A good prep and paint and you'll be smiling. You have the head light doors or benzels of what ever there'r called now and the lettering~anything that was taken off? That year came with running boards~you have them?

My brother had a 2 ton Dodge that model year~bought it new with a flat head 6 engine~he put a Big GMC 6 in~built a tall rack for hauling Chickens and Turkeys, nice year~not many survivors today.

Last edited:

Latest posts