My Feverfew is blooming like crazy!!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't you just love it? Feverfew is super prolific in my garden, well, actually it's invasive, but it pulls out easily, and I like the serendipitous way it mingles with the other flowers. It's such a cheery little bloomer!

I'm having trouble placing that little blue flower yours is with....they sure go well together.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
They look lovely! As thistle says, there is no year that isn't a good year for feverfew! It has spread all over my property- but it is so cute, I don't mind too much! Enjoy!

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
can you post a closer pic of the leaves on your feverfew? I've heard of it of course, but not sure when I see it. I would like to get some of that going in my place. I love your 'homestead' verbena. I used to have some but I need to replace. I have a 'plantation rose' verbena that is more pink. it's good too.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
That is beautiful Rebbetzin. I don't have any and don't know that I have ever seen it before. But I love the purple with the gray/green foliage. So pretty!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Don't you just love it? Feverfew is super prolific in my garden, well, actually it's invasive, but it pulls out easily, and I like the serendipitous way it mingles with the other flowers. It's such a cheery little bloomer!

I'm having trouble placing that little blue flower yours is with....they sure go well together.
It is a type of verbena ground cover . It comes in lots of different colors.

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
bj taylor said:
can you post a closer pic of the leaves on your feverfew? I've heard of it of course, but not sure when I see it. I would like to get some of that going in my place. I love your 'homestead' verbena. I used to have some but I need to replace. I have a 'plantation rose' verbena that is more pink. it's good too.
Here ya' go...

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
thanks rebbetzin; I was at a good nursery today & asked if they had any (thinking of yours). they didn't, but the lady I asked really perked up when I asked about it. she liked it a lot too. i'm going to have to keep my eye open for that one.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the feverfew was the purple flowers that you had in the picture. :lol: :lol: I think those are really pretty! And hey, the feverfew looks great too!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Stubbornhillfarm said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the feverfew was the purple flowers that you had in the picture. :lol: :lol: I think those are really pretty! And hey, the feverfew looks great too!
The Trailing Verbena is just about a weed in my garden. I reseeds freely, and comes up everywhere! I like it, it is very drought tolerant which is good here in the desert. And gives lots of color all summer!

Latest posts