My Garden So Far This Year (Lots of Photos)

Phoenixsylvestris2

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to share some photos of my plants. Please excuse the mess, I'm still planting and weeding and doing yardwork now that the weather warmed up:D

My favorite bushy plant, Bottlebrush:
bottlebrush13_zpsb4682953.jpg

bottlebrush12_zps65305855.jpg

bottlebrush11_zpsdd43641a.jpg
I really like the fast growing habits and multiple blooming throughout the year this plant provides, plus its a bee and hummingbird magnet! It bloomed almost all Winter, and is still blooming.

Grace Ward lithodora:
gracewardlithodora_zps5bf80740.jpg
Its starting to grow in.

Zinnia Flower Bed:
zinniabed_zpsb4c839b5.jpg
Every year for about 8 years I've been planting these awesome flowers from the seeds of the previous plants. I love thedifferent colors and butterfly traffic they bring to the yard. Definately one of my favorite flowers.

Loropetalum chinense:
lorapetalum_zpsf619351b.jpg

close up-->
lorapetalum12_zps5465df61.jpg
Just got this recently, hope it does well.

Creeping Jenny, one of my favorite ground covers even though I just found out about it:
creepingjennu_zps1e265306.jpg

Snapdragons:
snapdragon12_zps1c56d895.jpg

snapdragons11_zpsbadabfc5.jpg

The pink ones are 2 years old. The other 2 are new this year.

Canna Lilies I got from my aunt last year. This year they are coming in very well and look better than before:
canna12_zpsddddd8e0.jpg

One with some dwarf papyrus-->
dwarfpayparus11_zps852eaebe.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those snapdragons are so pretty. Reminds me, I forgot to start some this year!

Everything looks great! :thumbsup

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love how they are so colorful and blooming so early for you! Still waiting on my snapdragons... but I see buds! :D

Phoenixsylvestris2

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I wanted to share some Spring with everyone:D Its funny that at my old house I could not keep snapdragons alive but in this yard they do a lot better.

Went back to Lowes to get some more soil and came back with a few more flowers. I'm hooked on planting this year more than last. Now I need to find more room lol. I will get some photos of the new plants after the rain stops.

I hope everyone's plants are doing great too.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just visited the Manito Park conservatory in Spokane, WA, last weekend, they had tons of plants in bloom inside, but my favorite was the bottlebrush!! I just loved how thready and cool the blooms were! Nice gardens, thanks for sharing!

Latest posts