My Home Depot Clearance Items

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Glad to help. I also think Home Depot does the same!

I just left Wallyworld. What a drag!
They had 2 carts slap full of mums.
I found the manager and asked if I could make an offer.
No no way can I have nor but them!

What a waste! all those pots the pot holders and the plants are going to become a large brick! :hit :hit :rant :somad :hu

Joe

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It kills me too when I go somewhere like Wal Mart and see all those plants that would require like 2" of care to THRIVE yet I KNOW they will all croak from lack. I know they are "just" plants but SHEESH what a waste!

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Back to the plants and receipts. Lowe's has a one year guarantee on all theirs. Which i should have taken advantage of with my peach trees, but i can't bear to pull them up. :(

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have spent soooo much money at Home Depot in the last six months....they should be giving ME a discount on sight! :frow

Speaking of sight....you should always bring pictures of what you want to buy with you..to Home Depot, especially if you are a woman. I sorry, I do not have a big harry chest or a deep voice and this seems to confuse the help at Home Depot. :duc

You know you request things like welded wire, T-Posts, finishing screws, compost, .. etc. :plbb

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I never never ask the help for help!
They are clueless 90% of the time!

I am a professional garage door mechanic, I over hear the sales guy talking to the people about the springs and such. Trust me they do not know anything more then they were told! Or they just guess!
The info this salesman gave to this old guy would have got him hurt!
I told him the right way of doing it. He put down all the wrong parts and said he would call me and set up an appointment!
Not only did I save him money I kept him form killing himself!

Sorry to get off topic there but these people are just sales help!
No real training in the department they are placed.

Joe

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:

I am a professional garage door mechanic, I over hear the sales guy talking to the people about the springs and such. Trust me they do not know anything more then they were told! Or they just guess!
I told him the right way of doing it. He put down all the wrong parts and said he would call me and set up an appointment!

Joe
I think it was a lucky day for that gentleman that you were there. :thumbsup

Well I am totally clueless when it comes to tools and whatever it is I need for the garden. However, I am becoming a Tim-the-Toolman Taylor. MORE POWER arrrarrarr. :ya I try not to let the shiny tools distract me too much from what it is that I really need. Sometimes it works. :rose

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:

Joe
See Joe, there is that good carma (sp) at work again, no wonder you have free golf, many friends ,awesome wife, its all out there looking for you.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4grandbabies said:
See Joe, there is that good carma (sp) at work again, no wonder you have free golf, many friends ,awesome wife, its all out there looking for you.
Well I don't take credit for my karma.I guess my Mom ad Dad get the credit for that!

But from the day Ron did my Numbers things went from waiting for the lights and water being turned off to almost all caught up!
Now that Eby is going back to work things will be great!

I appreciate your positive energy and thoughts!

Have a wonderful day;
Joe