My view this morning

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Will spring EVER get here? :barnie

IMGP6334_web.jpg

We got back late last night from being out of town for two days for a funeral and the house was absolutely frigid with no one here to keep the fire. I'm so glad my DH thought to drop the parakeets off with my neighbor!

I'm behind on my seed starts, but really there's no hurry. Usually I have to pot up to keep the tomatoes from being rootbound. A 3 week delay may time out just right.

Ava and I did get our flowers started so far. Here's her flat. She planted the whole thing all by herself.

IMGP6330b_web.jpg

I started a bunch of fancy double snapdragons, a 72 cell flat. I will have enough to give my mom, sis and grandma for Mother's Day. They are all sprouted and sitting under the lights now. Should have grabbed a pic of that for the seedlings thread...

'Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.' --Victor Hugo

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ava is adorable and looks like an excellent garden helper! Yep, we are having a beautiful winter this spring, too. Its just gotta be around the corner, now...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is exactly the same view I had this morning! Argh!!!!! All snow was gone except where it had been piled high. Now all is covered in a white layer.:confused: (And only 19 degrees, brrr.) It should be 40 plus Tuesday so it will not last long. So Ready For SPRING .

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last Friday we were only supposed to get snow flurries!!! Yeah right, We got 3 inches of the white crap!!! But we have been lucky with the major storms, they have gone around us for the most part this year. Tuesday we got a bout 2 or 3 inches again! Jack frost is fighting with heat miser again!!!! I'm getting sick of it and will do like mrs. clause and go over their heads if they dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :somad :rant

Latest posts