My Zinnia bandit.

damummis

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Zinnias seem to get the best of me. I had a nice flat of Zinnias started for my DD#2. She wanted a flower garden for her B-day. Things were going great. Started to harden them off and things were still doing fine. Then.............................

The Zinnia Bandit struck. At first I noticed a couple of tops missing. That's weird, I thought. Can't be cut worms could it? They are not in the ground yet. Then this morning I woke up and headed to the kitchen for coffee. WHAT THE HECK????? Not one Zinnia top to be found, EXCEPT the one hanging from Jasper, the Zinnia Bandits mouth. :barnie Man sometimes I wish I could sell that cat for parts.

My Avatar ate my Zinnias!!!!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hilarious!!!!!!!!! :gig

Cats are so picky by nature... but man do they like to eat, walk on and pee on our nature!!!! :smack (me and my cat)

I understand your frustration.... I lost a gerber daisy start, and 2 basil starts to my cat having a snack. :bun :hit

bgelber

Leafing Out
Reaction score
cats, gotta love em'

I can't even have cut flowers on the table due to two of ours. They don't eat them, just shred them to little pieces that I have to pick up. :barnie

Latest posts