Nature on PBS

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Darn it! That was aired Wednesday on our local PBS station and I missed it!
Here at least they run most shows more than once at different times of the day and night. I'd stay up to see it again, but instead I ordered the DVD. $25.94 with shipping and handling. I've never seen one that I wanted that badly before, but this one is worth it. If you want to order it the number is:

1-800-336-1917

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You can watch a lot of Pbs shows on the Pbs website. Be sure to check there first. I'm watching Earth Days on American Experience. Check it out if you can. :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ooooh.... I wanna see!!!

For anyone who may find that fascinating I just read an article in the latest Mother Earth issue for April/May. It's all about the defense system of plans and how they communicate! It was about 5 pages, but pretty informative. End of May they should have the article up on their website, but they don't do that right away hoping you buy the magazine! :rolleyes:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
good ideas from everyone; thanks. There is a pretty old paperback book called "The Secret Life of Plants" that may be along the same lines. I bought it back in the times when everyone was talking to their plants. When was that --the 70's?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I caught a little bit of that the other day before I had to go to bed. I love that program, especially now that I have an HD-capable TV. We ditched our cable years ago and I usually flip on PBS when I do have time to watch tv. I really enjoy their programming...I really need to start supporting them.

Latest posts