Near is the End....Perish, The World

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You'll never guess the gosh-aweful thing I found in my garden today while moving Peonies..... BELLADONNA {evil laugh breaks out from ceiling}

For those of you who aren't petrified with fear of the concept, Belladonna (Atropos belladonna) is the DEADLIEST plant in the Western Hemisphere, and a very closely related to the potato (Atropos solanum). I wasn't going to do this, but I must unleash Polaris upon it. Goodbye, friends. I am off to blow a gaping crater in the ground, thereby saving the world from this menace...

:yuckyuck

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well, I uh, well..... Okay, does anyone know how long Nuclear Winters last? If it helps, the Nuclear Winter set in on my garden is about 600 sq. ft.

Other than that, it was pretty cool to see moles blown 30 ft. in the air straight out of there holes. Fellows, I'm glad I live in a country that has this kind of technology. :cool:

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Please tell me there's video! Nothing I love better than watching varmints go flying :clap

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Det, belladonna is also a proven medicinal herb. It is prescribed even by western doctors. My mom takes it for calming stomach muscles (or something) So now you have blown up an important medicine. Shame!!!

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Deadly nightshade is all over our property, along with Datura and a couple other poisonous plants. I can't even imagine trying to get rid of it all.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
The Mama Chicken said:
Deadly nightshade is all over our property, along with Datura and a couple other poisonous plants. I can't even imagine trying to get rid of it all.
Yes.... We Have DN, Poison Milkweed, Lonicillow, and Cursed Buttercup here. We haven't had Datura in over 30 years.... however, would you believe that I took some thorns of of one of the dead-for-30-years bushes, and I DROVE THEM INTO HARDWOOD wow. just wow.

Latest posts