New Blood

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
So cute! Are they new breeding stock for your kennel?

I visited with some 8 week old Bernese MD's this afternoon. I love their little puppy grunts and puppy breath, too bad they grow up so fast.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are those the two you bought -- one for your sister and one for you? Does anyone really believe a leopard print makes those two precious puppies any more adorable? Honestly?

How could anyone NOT want one for their very own? Too cute!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
They will both go to homes where they will be loved and spoiled. Then when old enough will come back and be bred having puppies at kennel. Win Win puppies in great homes I continue my line.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes I bought them from a breeder that I know well. Cavalier King Charles spaniels.
Inquiring minds want to know why you chose the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels as a dog to breed while you could have just as easily chosen any other purebred breed with your show and grooming background ? :idunno

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob I started getting them in for grooming and boarding, and really liked their personalty. They are a big dog in a little dog body. I think of them as mini goldens, with their I love the world attitude. They are beautiful looking dogs , who are friendly and want to please. Great family dog, I have been breeding them before they became AKC recognized. After living with dog weighing over 100 pounds there is something nice about a dog I can pick up and carry without back ache. Most people who get a cavalier end up with 2 or 3 there just that lovable.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
DSCF0483.JPG

Latest posts