New CL Find

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I told myself if I bought my truck, I would cut out shopping. Cost a small fortune to restore. It"s only been a couple of weeks and I was good till last night. Gas powered auger only used 1 time 4 and 2 inch blades $80 in my neighborhood. I will be putting up a stockade fence this summer. I went to just look, machine looked like it was brand new, the guy said I could have it for $70. I have a new toy LOL.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
With the wisdom of my great age, I have learned there is a time for keeping resolutions and there is a time for rational thinking. If you know you will have use for that auger, it would be irrational to pass up a good deal. If you find you don't need it in the future, you could resell it for what you paid and have the holes dug for little more than the gas (and beer for your nephew?).

Of course, you know better than to listen to this old enabler, right?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
And I had to buy mine new! Harbor Freight has a 6" drill for $50. You will need it. We have used ours! The 4" drill doesn't even have dirt on it, just used the 6". Great find!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I told myself if I bought my truck, I would cut out shopping. Cost a small fortune to restore. It"s only been a couple of weeks and I was good till last night. Gas powered auger only used 1 time 4 and 2 inch blades $80 in my neighborhood. I will be putting up a stockade fence this summer. I went to just look, machine looked like it was brand new, the guy said I could have it for $70. I have a new toy LOL.
Now that you have a truck to can buy BIG things.

Latest posts