New Clothesline

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Joe lets never mention the hair tool again..... I hate my flat iron but it would take armagendeaon? to live without it.. :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I live in a neighborhood with urban-sized lots. Some folks have 2 but not usually. So, we are all cheek-to-jowl on our 1/8th acres and, since there's a bit of a slope, I can stand on my deck and see into probably 10 backyards. Across the road, there are probably 10 more . . .

As far as I know, I'm the only person who hangs out clothes nearly every day right thru the summer. In fact, who hangs out clothes ever. (I'm the one doing the hanging since DW is vertically challenged . . . a shorty ;).)

For the 5 minutes it takes to hang them and the 2 minutes it takes to bring them in - the economic value that Joe points to seems to make sense. And, that's especially true for bath towels and denim jeans. I use enuf electricity in all sorts of other ways where there's no simple alternative.

Solar power is right outside my backdoor :cool:. Yes, we can have some fun bringing in a new pair of jeans and standing them up in the living room. But, I still have enuf strength to bend denim.

Steve

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Your right!

I am going to do this!

The maid is going to have a fit! LOL :lol:

Ron

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Greensage45, that is one cool design! Glad you posted the pic. I STILL think, that for ME, I'm gonna go with a 4-liner. When I lived in town, my backyard came with one of those, and it was great when we had to hang out a lot of socks, and stuff. :D

Latest posts