New Forum Member

herbfan1

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Just joined the forum and it looks great. I'm a long time vegetable gardener who has discovered herbs and love it.:)

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Welcome to the Easy Garden!:)
There is a thread here somewhere that we were discussing using herbs for making tea.
There are quite a few herb gardeners here.
Enjoy the forum!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome herbfan1. :frow There are a lot of terrific people here , and they are all so willing to lend their experience.. combined knowledge, it cant be beat!

herbfan1

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind welcomes. I look forward to learning a lot about herb gardening on this forum. And further, a while back I got into herb gardening and love it. I got so interested that I began to write(something I seldom do) about herb gardening. I started a squidoo lens to talk about my herb gardening adventures and someone suggested posting in on Digg(whatever that is) to get more people interested in the topic. Please take a look at my "Digg" and click on the digg button. Thanks for helping get the word out about the joys of herb gardening.
http://digg.com/food_drink/Herb_Gardening_Adventures

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome and merry xmas! I am learning herbs and am barely learning to use them. I have found a love of lemon balm. I totally love it.

Latest posts