New here not new to gardening..

Pringlays

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hey yall some of you might recognize me from BYC as pringle,couldent decide which I like better pringles or lays so I picked both lol.Well,my dad has been going to farmers market for years and has bought bushels of other stuff from farmers to sell there hes kinda like the middle man.But last year he got into this farming program and hes now renting a few acres for growing.Hes giving me some space there to grow anything so im doing golden zuchini,cherokke purple tomatoes(sp?)patti pan squash and broccoli im growing all of it for farmers market and im also raising quail this year.Just though you could know a lil about me and I hope to learn lots on this forum as I did BYC thanks all!

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome! You should be sure to eat at least some of the wonderful stuff you're growing for the farmer's market! :D You've definitely come to the right place - there are a lot of people with a LOT of knowledge about gardening!

Pringlays

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Oh dont worry I love fresh veggies especially fresh hierloom tomatoes :drool I forgot to add that im also growing watermelon!

Latest posts