New here

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, bluedaisy30! :frow Hope you find lots of useful info here. Won't be long until time to get our hands in the dirt! :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
How-dy, from south-est, central-est Wisconsin! It is always nice to meet a new gardening friend. I want to welcome you to THE EASY GARDEN and invite you to tell us a little about your current gardening situation and your goals for the 2015 gardening season.

We love to get ideas and tips from other gardeners and we love to share our experiences -- successful and not -- with friends of like mind. Then there are pictures! We LOVE pictures! Pictures of family, flowers, fauna, flora, food, fantastic photography of every kind.

In fact, the rule here (of course we scoff at rules) is that if you can't provide a picture, it didn't happen. So keep your hat, your trowel, and your camera close to your seed packets, @bluedaisy30, and stop by often for a chat.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome bluedaisy30 to our fun, friendly group. I'm sure you will fit in nicely. What kind of veggies do you like to grow? What state or zone are you in? Hope you are not having that cold nasty weather. Do you have any chickens? Some of us do.

I live in concrete jungle and try to pack as much as I can in my small yard.

Mary