New Member from Florida

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm a lawn care professional and inventor. Things have cooled down here, leaves are done falling and the grass isn't growing so thought I would join this forum to occupy myself while I'm in hibernation this winter.:)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Sprinkler Buddy!

Florida has some beautiful green grass. It is so pleasant and pastoral in places.

Welcome to TEG :)!

Steve

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nice blog you have. That carrot slaw looks tasty!

I see I'm not the only guy that likes that wavery guy, I put him on my website.:frow I see he is called frow here. :)

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Sprinkler Buddy said:
Nice blog you have. That carrot slaw looks tasty!

I see I'm not the only guy that likes that wavery guy, I put him on my website.:frow I see he is called frow here. :)
Thanks! What is your website about? What are your inventions?

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I only have one invention. I invented a lawn sprinkler head indicator/guard that allows the user to custom fit it to their rotors and spray heads no matter the make one prefers. It's purpose is to keep sprinkler heads visible enough that home owners and lawn care professionals can see them and avoid running them over with the mower tires, etc... during routine lawn maintenance.

In addition to preventing accidental damage to the sprinkler head it also helps keep the spray pattern one has set from getting knocked out of its intended position.

I can go on and on, it has become my passion.:)

If we have any others here considering on trying to get a patent, etc... for an idea they may have, I would be happy to share my experience and the knowledge I have gained thus far in this venture. If you feel you may have some good advice for me, please share as well. I need all the help I can get!

Thanks for asking, hope I haven't bored you too much. LoL

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
TEGWelcome01email.jpg

I wish I had an automatic watering system!! Drip systems work best here in the desert. There aren't many lawns here anymore, the water bills get way to high for lawns in the summer.

Latest posts