New Member from Texas

dirtlover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm in zone 7 North Texas. Love vegetable gardening and flowers too. We have about 70 head of Boer goats, 2 horses, lots of chickens and dogs too. I look forward to following fellow gardeners here!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy, I see that you are in the North while I am in the South. You are in North Texas and I am in South-est, Central-est Wisconsin. See how easy it is to confuse things?

I am pleased that you have joined this wonderful group of gardening friends. You will enjoy it here. We have several members from Texas. I sure hope you are keeping yourself safe from the storms and flooding in that area.

Tell us a bit about your property and set up. How much room do your 70 goats and two horses get to play in? It certainly sounds as if you are one busy person.

Glad to have you growing with us.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from just north of Tyler, Texas! Glad to have another gardener here no matter where you're from. Hope the crazy weather is treating you kindly. We moved here from Livingston in February, so have a first year garden of sugar sand and bodacious weeds. We have 3 horses,1 mule, 6 old hens, 12 chicks and 4 dogs.

Delighted to have you here with us, hope you are a blabberfingers like the rest of us! LOL

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome, I myself am new to this site as of yesterday. The people here are amazing and very helpful, the best part is even if you don't know what you are supposed to be doing they will direct you down the right path. I love it here! I'd love to see pictures of your homestead. Enjoy!

Latest posts