New toy for sale ?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday, Google Chrome was down all day, so I whent through Internet Explorer to get onto the internet. What a pain in the a... . When I typed in " theeasygarden.com/forums" ..... what pops up you ask ? Well ... where is NYboy as this should be of PRIME interest to him as he is ready and willing to open his wallet bigtime NOW for internet advertisements. A internet sales company is offering " theeasygarden.com" FOR SALE ... call for details ... :eek: ... True or False, or ??? :hu

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had to go thought a different way to get here last night. I learned there are a few sites call easy garden, most sell garden equipment. Funny title is new toy and mention me, I just email my brother inlaw a CL for a boat. I said I needed new toy LOL

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think I know what you are talking about Bob. When I use Google to look for some things what I think are other search engines often show up. They really don't have anything in them that relates to what you are Googling but will look for you. I find them usually quite worthless.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Chrome worked fine for us yesterday, unless it was site specific. I didn't try to get in here yesterday.