New Truck Photos

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Does anyone know where neutral is on automatic transmission :hide Sun was tiring to move but not sure what tranny was in. The lever is on floor like a stick shift. 1955
I just read a NYB-like story on the internet. A young girl was being kidnapped by two men. They threw her in the back seat and tried to drive her away to her ATM. It was a stick and they could not drive it. The had her drive to the ATM and they took out money from her account. They wanted her to drive to another location. She had been told never to go to a 2nd location in a kidnapping, that's where they will kill you.. (I know who teaches these things?) Anyway on the way to where ever they were taking her she slowed to 40 put it in neutral and jumped out and escaped. Because they could not drive the car they ran away on foot. Can't remember if they were caught.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just read a NYB-like story on the internet. A young girl was being kidnapped by two men. They threw her in the back seat and tried to drive her away to her ATM. It was a stick and they could not drive it. The had her drive to the ATM and they took out money from her account. They wanted her to drive to another location. She had been told never to go to a 2nd location in a kidnapping, that's where they will kill you.. (I know who teaches these things?) Anyway on the way to where ever they were taking her she slowed to 40 put it in neutral and jumped out and escaped. Because they could not drive the car they ran away on foot. Can't remember if they were caught.

That's almost funny, having to drive on your own kidnapping...glad she had the presence of mind to jump out.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Truck moved now garage can be delivered. Truck tranny F pattern
upload_2018-1-22_8-18-56.png

Latest posts