witts minis

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I am in south central oklahoma I have mini horses & donkeys and too many dogs. This year im really going to do it start my 1st vegetable garden on my own so move over my lil love ones ( horses) your going out to pasture and im useing you paddock n manure.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi, welcome! What an adorable little one in your avatar picture!! We would love to see more pics of all your creatures, and your new garden space. What are you going to plant?? I have seed starts going in my house right now - tomatoes, peppers, basil, quinoa, brussel sprouts (an experiment), a couple cabbages and some onions which arent doing very good.

witts minis

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I havent started anything yet as far as garden I thought I would go to green house and buy starter plants. I want evrrything but salad makings for sure.
My health had made me cut back on breeded my miniature horses and donkeys let half my herd go was like putting my kids up for adoption.
Hoping to learn the ins and outs on veggie growing.
And you dont wanna get me starting on pics of my babies lol

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Witts minis, welcome to our gardening family. Everyone is very nice and knowledgeable here. I think you will have a great time. We want to get to know you. Tell us more about your garden. How big is it? And post pictures when you can.

Mary

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! Sounds like you will have some nice, fertile soil to plant in!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome, Witt's minis! You will be glad to have that never-ending supply of manure. ;) We'd love to see pics of your horses & other critters when you have time.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Witt's Minis :frow and :welcome. AS you can see already everyone here is real friendly and they LOVE pictures. LOL

Latest posts