flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today my mom called me to tell me about my dads test results and I wasn't expecting what she said. Daddy has colon cancer and as soon as the doctor finds a surgeon to do surgery to remove it he will let her know. Today has just been a doozy of a day.

i hope they have caught it early enough and that he makes a full recovery.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm just still trying to wrap my head around it. My dad doesn't smoke or drink and he has no tolerance for drugs so it's a bit more of wtf how does not doing all of the junk cause cancer.

unfortunately, there's a lot of other risk factors including genetics and random mutations. hang in there!

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just got done with dinner and took the shrimp out to the girls. Darlin and Little One went crazy for them but the little girls didn't really figure out that they could eat them.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Today my mom called me to tell me about my dads test results and I wasn't expecting what she said. Daddy has colon cancer and as soon as the doctor finds a surgeon to do surgery to remove it he will let her know. Today has just been a doozy of a day.
Hopefully the surgery will eliminate most of it, that along with diet changes could be helpful. Wishing the best for your father

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I picked my first yellow squash 2 days ago.
IMG_20240605_160033.jpg

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well for about the last 2 weeks or so we have been having trouble with the well. My husband changed the little points box and gauge only to find out that they were clogged. I have not ever had so much water pressure since we moved in to our house in 2007. Today has been an amazing day.

Latest posts