Nice looking greenhouse design

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is beautiful and looks fairly simple to construct since there is minimal cutting on the panels. I wonder how much it would cost to build? You can always do it in sections to cut the cost down. Like do the frame and then 3 months later do the bottom, and 3 months after that do they plastic panels. It would also cut down on your time.

Mary

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
It probably would take me about 9 months to build something like this @ninnymary :D I'm not the handiest tool in the box.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure looks better than my PVC framed, plastic -duct taped wrapped redneck greenhouse!

greenhouse and BJ.jpg

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
At first glance it has structural flaws and there may be others on closer examination ... This green house might be cute and all, but it reminds me of the 3 little pigs' houses... Since it doesn't have a foundation and just sitting on the ground, a fairly strong wind will have it heading for first base. Also since it doesn't have anything like strong anchors set in concrete or a poured perimeter foundation to below frost level , it will heave in a heavy freeze. And most importantly without a proper foundation , it will take flying lessons in a strong wind and will end up in a pile of junk. :idunno

Latest posts