No heat at work now

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I give up I am runing away. Got a oil delievery at work to today now furnce isn't working !!! Still don't have heat at home, again waiting for repairman at least this time I think its just filter.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good grief! You may want to consider moving to FL, or at least do the winter snow-bird thing. :p

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I give up I am runing away. Got a oil delievery at work to today now furnce isn't working !!! Still don't have heat at home, again waiting for repairman at least this time I think its just filter.
heaven forbid don't come south we are having our own problems with the yankee vortex.... would like to get the spring garden in before july....:hide

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you major....NOT. Welcome to our world. What you southerners get for teasing us with all your pix while we're still fighting winter. Yours will pass. Ours will to--in MAY!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you major....NOT. Welcome to our world. What you southerners get for teasing us with all your pix while we're still fighting winter. Yours will pass. Ours will to--in MAY!
just wait for tomorrows lunch photos......

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Anyone know how remove a curse ? Work is fixed
Glad to hear work is fixed. You may have to sleep over with the dogs if the house doesn't warm up! Surely you string of bad luck is about to run out. :fl:fl:fl

Latest posts