No More Grass To Cut!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
chills said:
i love the one tall bamboo guy .. i dont think you usually see just one guy standing alone .. i like him .. i cant wait to see the morning glory tent fill in ... i love morning glories!
The Bamboo that you see has about four new shoots at the base.
As I have read the rustling of the leaves is sweet! I only have a few tall clums now,but I can not wait till' there is a fence of them. *I can almost hear it now*

I ate one shoot raw, not bad!

The Morning Glory Tee pee is at this point a real conversation ...........
It is being joined for fast cover with some Moon Flower and more points of growth for added poles!

Stay tuned my friend, wait till the other side of that truck is revealed !:pop

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Things have grown A little bit.

Think?

100_7424.jpg

A view from inside the jungle.

100_7432.jpg

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
injunjoe the morning glories are climbing higher, are you making the tp to help shade the plants below? i see the bamboo is filling out ..
i think i have a fern like the one behind the gold pot, i searched on line and i think its a boston fern, pretty hardy for me - that still remains to be seen though .. i just moved them from their pots to in ground ....
my friend has a huge pot of that purple plant in the lower left, hers is very leggy i guess you'd say?
will your morning glories have enough time to hit the top of the tp?

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
chills said:
injunjoe the morning glories are climbing higher, are you making the tp to help shade the plants below? i see the bamboo is filling out ..
i think i have a fern like the one behind the gold pot, i searched on line and i think its a boston fern, pretty hardy for me - that still remains to be seen though .. i just moved them from their pots to in ground ....
my friend has a huge pot of that purple plant in the lower left, hers is very leggy i guess you'd say?
will your morning glories have enough time to hit the top of the tp?
That fern is like Boston fern ( I have some of that also) this one gets much longer like about4 foot or so.

The purple plant is what I have always heard called Purple Passion. They are great in mixed baskets as they do get very leggy and hang down. Adding nice full time color.

The Morning Glories are to the top just not filled out yet.
I think I have another 40 days hopefully more for them to grow.

The Teepee idea was to create shade for the plants yes, but for myself also!
The Morning Glories are being joined with other slower growing vines.
Most poles have a Jasmine Planted at the base.
I hope to cover the teepee with a authentic cover Smoke flap and all! That should hold some heat!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Chills; I was on the top of the Teepee today and thought I would get a birds eye view for you.

100_7529.jpg

As you can see they made it up here but still need to fill out.
I need to get up extra early and get a picture of my yard. It is breath taking but hard to capture the whole effect.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What is in the back?

You know, I can see dirt, so that must mean you need more plants! :p

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hard to see but inside there I have seven top turnips, Cantaloupe, Early and often corn, a fig tree, A plum tree, some tomatoes starting,
black eyed peas, and lentils. I think that is all.

Oh and some tropicals for looks. LOL

Latest posts